Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This is Scary!!

So I was doing my daily surfing and I stopped by Terry White's Blog. He is a photographer but more than that he is a tech guy. He appeals to my inner tech geek. Anyway, I was checking out his "favorites" section and stumbled upon Andy Greenwell's site. He is a photographer from Michigan who calls himself a "touch up artist". Well when you guys click on his site link above it takes you strait to his "touch up before and after page" and you'll see for yourself he's a regular doctor Frankenstein! He has made some downright FUGLY women look beautiful! That's the kind of misrepresentation that gives us photoshoppers a bad name! : ) hope you enjoy it as much as I did. PS be sure to click on the picture of the legs to see what magic he worked there.

No comments:

Post a Comment