Friday, March 6, 2009

Photojournalism




Good morning everyone, Sorry I took the day off yesterday. I had two sick kids and didn't get any time away from that. Today I want to highlight a fellow photographer Breanna Gaddie . She is a photojournalist working with the City Beat as well as The Northerner which is NKU's student paper. Bre stays on top of the current happenings in the world of the photojournalist, where I must confess I don't have a lot of experience with. Check our her blog by clicking her name above.

Mark your calenders for June 9th. David Ziser is going to be in Cincinnati with his Digital Wakeup call 2009 tour. For $79 you can learn the tips and tricks from one of the most well known wedding photographers in the country. Well worth the money.

That's all I have today. It's beautiful out, my twins feel better, and we're going to the park. Get out and shoot! See ya tomorrow at the workshop! Jason

1 comment: