Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thomas Demand At the Art Museum




I know it's late notice for everyone but a friend(and fellow photographer) of mine Breanna Gaddie told me about a free lecture at the Cincinnati Art Museum tomorrow night 2-18-09. The only thing it will cost you is the $4 to park. Thomas Demand is a German photographer who is world renowned for his ability to make models look life sized and real. You can see some of his work Here . It starts at 7pm. I plan on attending and I hope to see all of you there! Look for a much better more in depth post tomorrow. Sorry I was really busy today so I didn't get a chance to post anything up. On a side note Shad got the Keys to his new studio today. I will be shooting along side of him there, so all of my studio work will be there from now on. We worked out a pretty good deal that the two of us are happy with to share the space. Everyone will get an invite to the open house/grand opening in a couple of weeks when we get finished with all of the improvements. See you all tomorrow. Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment