Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday, May 29th



Don't you just love parades? I took this shot above while on assignment for the local American Legion. There are so many neat vehicles in these parades.

I'm getting ready to head to Chicago for the weekend, then enjoy a week of vacation at home after that. There are a couple of things that I wanted to tell everyone about before I leave for the weekend. First Capture Cincinnati is going on again. If you're not already involved check it out. You can click Here to see my page and vote on some of my images. Or click that link and navigate at the top of the page to set up your own account.

Second next Saturday (the 6th) is the Grand Opening of Sway Dance Studio in blue ash. Don't miss it! You can get more info and directions by calling 513-469-7929. Danelle will give you all of the info. It's going to be a blast, don't miss it!

Rumor has it, Nikon will be releasing the D300s soon. It will have all of the same features of the D300 adding video capabilities, 1fps more than the standard D300, and some minor other things... So look for that soon from Nikon.

Last thought for the day, go back up your stuff. Back up your hard drives, before you forget and before you loose everything. See you all Monday... I plan on getting some nice shots from Chicago but we'll see. Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment