Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday, May 11th


Good morning everyone. I hope everyone had a great weekend, and a great mothers day. I spent the day at the Reds game with my wife and kids, then we(my 3 year old twins and I) washed my wife's car for her. Great stuff. Friday and Saturday were a different story though. I spent both of those days working with some people one on one to teach a few things about some photography. While waiting for the second person to get there I started taking some photos of some interesting buildings and such by the L&M train station in Lebanon Ohio. This is one of the shots that I got. I actually did a little PSing to it to remove some power lines that I didn't like but I really didn't do that much.


Photobucket
This is my favorite photograph of the day. I took this at Ault park up on the top of the stairs. It was one of a series of shots that I took to show her the difference between No flash and flash. Not that I didn't enjoy working with the other two people that day, but the stuff at Ault park was the most fun for me that day. Besides the beautiful model/student I just love that place. It lends itself well to photographers. As a matter of fact David Ziser uses some shots he took there for most of the media that he's sending out about his upcoming workshops. Great place.

Want to see the largest Nikon lens ever made? Check THIS out!

Check out what else I found. Chase Jarvis is a pretty innovative photographer taking some awesome photos. Check him out.

Ok enough is enough I give in. I'm heading to get caffeine. I'll see you all tomorrow. Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment