Thursday, January 15, 2009

Understanding Exposure




I do my best to explain what aperture, shutter speed, and ISO are on here. I'm glad that I can do anything that I can do to help everyone with these things. I have found a great book that should be even more of a help. It's by world famous photographer and author Bryan Peterson. The book is titled "Understanding Exposure", and it can be found here . I have read it, and it breaks down the basics of photography with wonderful large photos, and descriptions that include the settings that he used. I just did a check of the local library and they only have three copies total throughout the tri-state area and they're all checked out. If you want to read it, your best bet is the link I provided or Borders/Barnes & Noble.

1 comment:

  1. This is an excellent book. I have recommended it to others myself and borrowed out my copy to people who I know will give it back.

    BTW: I love your blog. Been surfing around it for a little bit now and am enjoying the reading and tips (especially on tri-pods). Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete