Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nikon CLS Series

So I have a confession to make. last night when I sat down and started to type I realized that the post would have to be really, really long to be able to accurately cover all of the CLS system. There are entire books, and DVD's devoted to this system so I know I couldn't do it justice in one post. Here's what I'm going to do. Starting today I will do a post every Thursday (until we cover everything) on the CLS system. I will start with the basics, menus, settings, and how to make it work with just one speed light and your camera. I'm in the process of typing that up now, but to be honest it probably won't make it on here until this evening. This system is so important that I want to make sure I cover everything, and the only way I can do that is over a series of posts. I hope you continue to follow, and I also hope you learn some things. Check back later tonight for the first post on the CLS system. Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment