Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Twitter

I kept saying I wasn't going to, and that I wasn't interested, but I finally made the jump. I'm officially a tweeter. You can find me @Reddoorphoto over there. we'll see how it goes. My first impression isn't a good one. There is an issue with the profile photos. I can't get a picture to upload. I checked out their help section and apparently this has been an ongoing problem since the 4th of April. There are about 63 pages of people saying that they can't get their picture to upload. Also, while trying to upload a picture, the site came back with an overloaded error message. Apparently the site gets so many hits at one time, that it sometimes reaches bandwidth capacity. Not good for a social networking site.... We'll see where it goes from here, but so far I'm not impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment