Wednesday, December 24, 2008

First Post

Hi everyone. This is the beginning of a good thing. The first post of my new blog. As most of you know, I am a photographer from the wonderful City of Cincinnati. I have lived here all of my life and I can't think of a better place to live. I appreciate you taking the time to visit and hopefully you find some content that either advances your own photography, or leads you to an idea that betters us all as photographers.

A little about me as a photographer. I started in photography in high school. I took the normal photography class that most schools offer. We learned about black and white developing, f stops, shutter speed, and film speed. I have since then graduated to digital photography. I am an avid Nikon shooter, however I think that there are some other great camera systems out there as well. I'll get into that a little more in a future post. I am a very versatile photographer, or at least I like to think so. I do portraiture, events, sports, pets, etc. I have experience with all sorts of lighting. I have strobes, speed lights, soft boxes, and umbrellas. There is lots of equipment that I am forgetting of leaving out, but just know that I am experienced.

A little about what this blog is going to be about. I hope to share with you all of the things that I know as a photographer. I also plan on sharing lots of resources with you, as well as anything new that I may learn along the way. If you like photography, you will like this blog. Thanks again for looking. See you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment